Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Which are the most recent Logitech gaming keyboards in the market

Hardware Peripherals

Old 03-12-2014

Which are the most recent Logitech gaming keyboards in the market

I am looking for some new and high end gaming keyboard. And I prefer to buy something from Logitech. I am not able to find much models in the market. Most of them are more than 2 years old. I want some help here to find the best here for fps gaming and also for other high end games like Far Cry. I am quiet sure there will be ample of great models which will surely help. The most common feature is the key programming that really matters. But the usage is sometime complicated and does not work well.

Old 04-12-2014

Re: Which are the most recent Logitech gaming keyboards in the market

I think G19 is the new series by Logitech. This are very costly keyboards which are deigned for gaming usage. The cost is above Rs.18000 for a model. And you get the best keyboard model here. If you are really ready to pay exclusively for such models then it is worth to go for. It provide features like Custom-color backlighting, 12 fully-programmable G-keys, Two Hi-Speed USB ports, Game mode switch, etc. Just have a look on the model first and then go for the same. There are few cheaper models by CMStorm.
Old 05-12-2014

Re: Which are the most recent Logitech gaming keyboards in the market

Logitech is also having a budget keyboard models which are quiet worth to go for. I am quiet sure that will help you a lot. G100s series is one of them and I am quiet sure it will be the best option for gaming. The cost of this keyboards lie around Rs.3000 which is not very high. It comes with good build quality, it also has great shape and lightweight design. This type of keyboard are more than enough for gaming. There is no really need to go for a very costly and extreme model.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: ,