Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

wd sync to synchronize data

Hardware Peripherals

Old 13-11-2014

wd sync to synchronize data

Hi! I have 500gb wd passport hdd. I want to know that how can i setup wd sync to synchronize my data??

Old 13-11-2014

Re: wd sync to synchronize data

WD Sync is intended to synchronize data from a computer to your Passport drive and SHOULD NOT be used as backup software. To use this software properly, we strongly advise that you do not wipe or erase the data from your computer system. Doing so will also wipe out the data on the Passport drive when WD Sync is used. Follow the steps given on the official website of WD - http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/...nchronize-data
Old 13-11-2014

Re: wd sync to synchronize data

Hi alka_loomba,
I hope you are doing well. Based on your post I have found a helpful article from the WD website, which explains on how to set up WD Sync on a Passport drive to synchronize data. You may follow the instruction given on the link below to set up the software.
wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1434
Hope it helps.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals