Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

western digital warranty check

Hardware Peripherals

Old 03-11-2014

western digital warranty check

Hi!! I have purchased a 500gb western digital external hdd from my friend.. According to my friend he bought the hdd just 8 months back. But i doubt and i want to check the warranty. Please tell me that how can i check the warranty for external hdd.

Old 03-11-2014

Re: western digital warranty check

Go to the below official website of Western Digital to check the warranty of the hard drive that you got from your friend. All you need to do is just choose India in Country and then put the serial number that can be found at the back of the hard drive and then click Continue:

http://wdsupport.wdc.com/warranty/wa...p?custtype=end

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals