Thread: Want a loud sub-woofer for home theater setup

Want a loud sub-woofer for home theater setup

I am looking for a loud sub-woofer for my home theater setup. I can find a set of speakers on the web but there are not much selling sub-woofers only. I just want to add that. My existing one has stopped working. I had connected my entire audio setup on the amplifier. But somehow the sub-woofer has stopped working. I want to know that does there is any way to get a decent quality with loud audio output. I had seen a lot of small one at a shop nearby which I do not want to buy. Because that is not going to help much. Especially when I am trying to play sound at max volume. Is there any online site that can refer some good models.

re: Want a loud sub-woofer for home theater setup

You can find some good models on eBay, but if you are looking for a real classy woofers then you have to order them from other country. There are some high end models which are having amazing audio quality and it is quiet not easy to get that in India. The best one according to me is Paradigm Sub 2 Subwoofer. This one is simply amazing but requires a very high setup. It is an very costly model. Under budget I can only find one model. It is Pioneer TS-WX304T Tube Type Subwoofer which is around Rs.6000. It is a portable sub-woofer with great quality and I am quiet sure you will enjoy your audio on the same. It is also light to move.

Re: Want a loud sub-woofer for home theater setup

There are many sellers on Amazon who are selling sub-woofers. You can start buying from low cost to high cost depending on your budget. The output of
    sub-woofer depends on the watt. And on that basis you can buy it. You can even find a Rs.1000 sub-woofers. There are brands like Yamaha, jbl, sony, etc that are selling on Amazon. It is also good to find the price of the same in your local market. So that you dont have to pay really high amount for the same. Yamaha and JBL will two models that I will recommend you to go for. You can get a decent type of audio quality from the same. Just try out one.