Thread: How about Aorus THUNDER M7 for gaming pc

How about Aorus THUNDER M7 for gaming pc

I found this Aorus THUNDER M7 gaming mouse on the web. It is just amazing. It has great design and it looks extreme mouse series. I want to know more about this. About its features and will it be good for gaming. Is there anyone else selling the mouse in India. I am quiet sure if this in my budget I will go for the same. I had tried looking for the same and yet unable to find any seller. I am also not sure about the exact price of this mouse. I am quiet sure that this will be a good option for gaming stuff. It has a lot of keys on the body. Compare to other gaming mouse this one is quiet different.

Re: How about Aorus THUNDER M7 for gaming pc

Aorus THUNDER M7 is a extreme edition mouse. This mouse give you around 16 fully-programmable buttons on the body. That is why you can see so many keys and this are all programmable. That means you configure it as per your need. The mouse is actually built for offering you full support for MMORPG games. The mouse has advanced 8200dpi Laser Sensor that add more to the accuracy and for durable output it is design with ultra-durable 20 million clicks. So that you can use the mouse for long period without having much problem on the same.

Re: How about Aorus THUNDER M7 for gaming pc

It is a very costly mouse. If you to go to buy that from international market then you have to pay quiet a high amount for the same. At some site I found that the mouse was around $2000 or something. That is quiet costly I think and everyone cannot afford the same. Instead of that it is quiet good to stick with some local mouse brands. Which will be lot more effective solution. You can find ample of them online on Flipkart or on Snapdeal. You can choose from Logitech. Go for a budget gaming mouse.Having so many keys is of no use. Anyhow you are going to use the right and left click mostly for playing the game.