Thread: Loud cpu fan sound while uploading video on YouTube

Loud cpu fan sound while uploading video on YouTube

When I start uploading videos on YouTube the cpu fan makes noise. And it remains continue till the file is uploads. The same noise appear when I am playing games. I am not able to understand why the fan is making this whooshing sound. I am using a AMD system. I have 4GB ram on the same with 1TB storage and Radeon gpu. It is a old setup that was done a year ago by my friend. I had made this pc for gaming purpose. I am looking for some help to make this sound a bit low because it is a bit annoying while working. Also does this is some kind of hardware issue.

Re: Loud cpu fan sound while uploading video on YouTube

When the cpu works more it gets hot. And to draw out the heat from the processor the fan spins at a very fast rate. This sound will remain continue if you are using many application at the same time. You do not have to worry about the same. This is not going to cause any problem. IT is just the procedure to keep your cpu cooler while working. Just open the case and see if there is any other thing you can do. Like cleaning the fan and applying a new thermal paste. Then fix the same back. This will allow the cpu to remain more cooler.

Re: Loud cpu fan sound while uploading video on YouTube

It can be a common thing but if the sound is continuous then it means your cpu is not working properly. The fan on the same is not capable of draining out maximum heat and you will keep on getting the sound. You have to upgrade your cpu fan that will help a lot. You can buy a decent one from the market that comes with a good big size heat sink. Mostly this cpu fans are having a 140mm fan attached on the same. It will offer you a better cooling. I will advice you to to change that. Cleaning the fan will give you temporary benefits.