Thread: How to fix reverse sound on gaming headphone

How to fix reverse sound on gaming headphone

My headphone is giving me reversed sound. This was straight before but now the output is not clear. The audio is wrongly projected. I want some way to fix it. I am using this headphone on my laptop for watching movies and for game. I quiet remember that the audio comes from the left ear pad first. I hope this is not some kind of flaw. The games that I play regularly sounds very different in this. I had not done any changes in the settings. I was just changing the equalizer that I do regularly before starting a audio or movie to get a bit of surround sound output. Does updating the audio drivers can help.

Re: How to fix reverse sound on gaming headphone

This happen sometime. You have to reconnect the headphone to fix the issue. Remove the same from your laptop and connect it back again. And then test. If you are still getting the same reversed sound then you have to go in the audio properties. Many system have realtek audio chip on which you have to click and select the appropriate audio settings. There are chances that the sound settings are reversed from there. Just do that and test it once and I am quiet sure you will get what you are looking for. You can also try updating the drivers which might fix the issue.

Re: How to fix reverse sound on gaming headphone

Very few people has this kind of issue and this occur when you are using some kind of adapter on your headphone. You will have to remove the adapter and then try to attach it back again or you have to change that. I had seen this issue on my friends pc who was using a usb to 3.5mm adapter. He was having a usb headphone and that does not work in every pc. Due to limited port he bought the 3.5mm adapter for the headphone and the sound was reversed in it. But it was not so annoying.