Thread: Looking for wide format printer for office

Looking for wide format printer for office

I want some suggestion on a wide format printer for my office. I do not want the very big one. I need some portable printers for printing product catalog. I had seen a few models but I am not able to find which one is nice to go for. I can only find a big size one that are used for printing banners. I work for travel companies and we have a lot of new officers. I want to print them and share with clients. This consist of a normal size banner with catalogs and brochure. For brochure can use the regular color printers that works fine. But for better quality and a little bigger I size I need a wide format printer.

Re: Looking for wide format printer for office

I found one model on Amazon. It is HP OfficeJet 7500A. This printer is sold for different price on different site. It is not a very big size printer. It is good enough for day to day printing and offer you various size printing solution. It is a kind of all in one printer. It allow you to use fax, you can make a copy and also you scan documents with the same. It comes with wifi support where you can take printout on wireless. I think this one is a good option to go for. Just checkout the same. I am quiet sure this printer is capable of fulfilling your requirement.

Re: Looking for wide format printer for office

HP Officejet 7000 is also not a bad option. I have this in my office. I think you can find this one cheaper compare to the above. This printer allow you a print size upto 13x19inches which I think is enough. It is a entry level printer so the cost of the same is low. The printer give you a good quality print. It is not a very high speed printer but enough for regular usage. In a minute it offer you around 33 prints. Epson also has some similar models. But HP is quiet easily available in various stores. You dont have to search much for the model.