Thread: No bass output on sub-woofer of iBall Tarang

No bass output on sub-woofer of iBall Tarang

I am using iBall Tarang 2.1 speakers. There are two satellite speakers with a sub-woofer. I had not used that for few weeks and when I turned it on there is no bass output on the same. I can only hear the regular audio on the same. I want some help here to make it work back again. I think my audio settings are fine. Before whenever I pay remix the sound quality was amazing with very high bass effect on the same. But now the scene is quiet different. It is very poor and no other sound effects are working on the same. Want some help.

Re: No bass output on sub-woofer of iBall Tarang

It is a hardware issue. If you are speaker is very old the then woofer quality will keep on decreasing and if you are trying to play audio very loud then you will face issue with the same. The output will remain the same unless you show the same to a technician. 2.1 speakers are relatively cheap today and you can buy a new one. This time go for a Creative model because it is a lot more better one. I am having one which is almost a year old and it is working really well. There is no issue with the output.

Re: No bass output on sub-woofer of iBall Tarang

I agree with the same. As time goes on the speaker quality keeps on falling low and you can't do anything on the same. If you think the issue is with audio setting then you can try to enable tru bass in Windows Media Player. Just start yur song in that and choose enhancement buy right clicking on the main screen. From there you have to choose tru bass and increase the same to maximum. See that if you are able to hear any maximum bass output from the same. I am quiet sure that might work.