Thread: Water cooler on Corsair 900D cpu case

Water cooler on Corsair 900D cpu case

Which liquid cooler will fit well on Corsair 900D. I want something that can be ideal for gaming and overclocking both. I had seen a few budget one, but my friends says those are only good for gaming purpose. If you want to go for overclocking then I have to buy a much more bigger one. I want a bit help here to find the right liquid cooler that can fit well inside the same and I can also add more fans in future if needed. It would be one time investment for me. So I need some really reliable cooler.

Re: Water cooler on Corsair 900D cpu case

There are two types of cpu cooler. One comes with a small radiator and other one with big. The case which you had mentioned supports the big one. And fitting on that is simple. You can go with some good model under Corsair. You will have to buy a full size liquid cooler or else there can be issue with fitting. Just checkout different models. Check your cpu case specification and see its board compatibility and then on that basis you can get a cooler. Fitting will not be complicated.

Corsair H100i Cooler is a full size liquid cooler that will fit well in Corsair 900D. Most of the cpu case comes with identical design. There is not much difference. The cooler is costly but it is a kind of one time purchase. You can hook up extra fans on the radiator to manage cooling. Without that cooling output will be minimum. With the cooler buy a good thermal paste. So that your cpu can work faster and on the same hand liquid cooler and push out heat from it. The placement of radiator does not matter much.

If you are gong for big size radiator then it will be fixed on the top side. While a small one can be placed at the back. It is right to go with big size so that there is more instant cooling. This kind of coolers helps a lot when you are playing games. Just checkout the design of Swiftech H320 Cooler. It is a big size cooler with 3 fans with radiator while other does not gives you fans. You can place it well on the top side. For more cooling keep all the cables tied together. This does not block airflow.