Thread: Very low audio from wireless mic

Very low audio from wireless mic

I am trying to record some audio from a headset that has a integrated mic. I had connected that to my laptop through Bluetooth. The headset is very near to my mouth and still there is very lo audio in that. I want to record hd quality sound through the same and it is not giving me proper output. What can be the issue here. I had tried using some different audio software to boost the volume, but still the quality is same.

Re: Very low audio from wireless mic

The volume for recording might be low. Due to which you are not getting a loud audio. For that you have to go in Control Panel and there you can see your audio settings. If you are having a realtek sound support then launch the realtek audio manager and in that set the recording volume to maximum. After that download a good audio recorder through which you can boost the sound and get the right type of audio output.

Re: Very low audio from wireless mic

I had used that one on my system also. They work well if you have connected them to the mobile phone. The best thing you can do is simply buy a portable wireless speaker. There are many models. The one that I know is Zebronics Dynamite BT013. This is a portable speaker that comes with mic in it. You can record a clear and rich quality audio through the same. You don't have to simply rely on any third party software for the same. It is a good speaker.