Thread: Which gaming headphone offers surround sound output

Which gaming headphone offers surround sound output

There are many gaming headphones in the market. Some of them are quiet costly. I need one that can offer me surround sound quality. I had recently purchased one from iBall. But it does not has surround sound output. I am talking about theater kind of effect. When I play games it is hard to determine
    proper audio output. Especially in games like Call of Duty. I am ready to spend a good amount if the headphone is really awesome.

Re: Which gaming headphone offers surround sound output

Almost all high end headphones come with surround sound. But there are some exclusive models. You can checkout under Creative. It offer you some of the best headphone but they very costly. I had tested on recently it was amazing.

When it comes for gaming headphone forget about the budget. You are paying about the quality. I will recommend to go for usb headphone. They are more powerful and far more better. If you need something in budget then I have a nice solution for you. Just checkout TAG-USB-400 USB Headphone. This is one of the best headphone that comes under Rs.1000. It is usb powered headphone that comes with a audio amplifier. It offer amazing audio quality and great for gaming also. You can checkout the full review of this headphone. I had linked the same below. Other than this there are some more costly headphones. But they might cost more than Rs.2000. I do not find anything better below it. You can go for some better models under Creative. They are selling out some of the best in the market.

TAG-USB-400 USB Headphone

I am using Astro A50. This is a costly but very effective headphone. It has amazing sound quality and works really well with different devices. You can use it with gaming consoles and with home theater system also. It works nicely.

A good model will easily cost you above Rs.3000. The cheapest one that I saw in the market is Philips SHG7210/10. This one comes for Rs.1700 that is not bad at all. But I never used it. That is the reason I am not really sure whether you must go for the same or not. You can checkout certain review on the same which will highlight more details about the product. It has a 40mm driver which is big enough to produce good audio output. Instead of simple mic you get a noise cancellation microphone on the same. This keeps your audio clean when you are talking or chatting to someone. It has a long cable and impressive design. The headphone is really easy to use and nice output. But brands are more trusted. There are good headphones from Creative. I also think that Creative is one of the best brand to give good gaming headphone.

For gaming I will consider Sennheiser X 2 Headset. This headset comes for Rs.1750. This is in budget and Sennheiser is a very popular brand for making good quality headphones. I had found it very effective. It is also great for music.

Any headphone that has a good audio processing chip is enough for getting good output. You can find that under budget also. No need to buy a costly one. The more you look for brand they are more costlier will be the product. Some gaming headphone comes in different audio channel. Like 2.1, 5.1 or 7.1. You can select the same on the basis of your need. The more advance it is the more costly it will be.The best place to look a budget headphone is on ebay. There you can find a list of ample of great design with smart features. I will recommend you to go with wireless. This add more comfort while playing games. And if you need awesome audio output then instead of using a regular 3.5mm audio jack go ahead with usb port. Many gaming headphone come with USB 2.0 ports. This boost the audio processing.

I had spended a big amount on Creative headphone. It is around Rs.10000 but amazing. The price is dropped recently. The headphone is so costly but gives you complete theater type of effect on your years directly.