Thread: Help needed to organize hanging cables inside my pc

Help needed to organize hanging cables inside my pc

I have a gaming cabinet. It is a full size cpu case that has 770w psu in it and around 3 hard drive. Now there is are two gpu and two optical drive in it. All looks to be connected well. I need some help to tie up the cable together so that it does not block the air ventilation. I had tried to clean it but it gets more and more messy. Is there any additional accessories available through which I can hook it more properly.

Re: Help needed to organize hanging cables inside my pc

You can buy plastic thread to bend them together. Many big size cpu case comes loaded with good cable management. But still if you think your system is quiet messed up you can go ahead with tying them together.

To hook everything properly inside you need cable ties. You have to use them and then only it will remain appropriate. Or else you will face issue. Cables ties are widely available. You have to buy some bunch. Now with that first you have to disassemble your system. That means you will have to disconnect all the hardware and kept the same aside. Do only if you know that. Don't open unless you are completely sure. Disconnect everything. The hard drive, ram, cpu, etc. Clean the system remove the board also. When you are fitting them back one by one tie up the cables which are handling. Ensure that you use a proper way so that the cables does not block any other stuff in the system. Now bigger size cpu comes with a cable management stuff. They have all cables places at the backside that keeps the system more clean. Tie each of them firmware and done. Your cables will look more neat.

Cable management is bit complicated in the system which has many hardware inside it. I am on my system trying to make things properly from long time. I have a dual gpu setup here. Now there is a regular cooler which I removed and ordered a antec kulher. This is a portable liquid cooler which comes with everything. But it took me long time to hook everything on it. Because there was no space inside. The pipe was messing with the graphics. I disconnected everything. And tied the cable. Most of the access cable belongs to psu. You can try to place the cable on the backside of the motherboard. Try to place it softly and ensure that it does not damage the lower part of board. You can use ties to tie them up and hook them at some corners. Do not leave them lying in between because they can block the air of cpu fan which result in hot temperature.

For that the best thing you can do is switch your cpu case. Buy one which provide you more better output. There are many full size cpu case that comes loaded with impressive cable management technology. You can use it for adding and upgrading multiple hardware in the same.