Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2013

mouse setting resets in Logitech Control Center

I am using a Logitech mouse and have also installed Logitech Control Center on my MAC computer. The problem that I am facing is I have to again reconfigure the mouse settings that I have set in the Logitech Control Center everyday. I use the mouse button for some shortcut commands but because of this problem I have to set it again daily? Does anyone have a solution for this problem? Thanks
Old 05-10-2013

Re: mouse setting resets in Logitech Control Center

Could you please tell us what is the make and model of the logitech mouse that you have? It might be that you are using an outdated or an old version of the Logitech Control Center program. So I will ask you to try and install the latest version and see if that works for you. Also, there are some mouse like MX3000 Cordless Desktop which is not supported on a Mac operating system.
Old 15-10-2013

Logitech people are working on this issue and have reported that there is a bug in the Logitech Control Center software. Some of the keystrokes cannot be saved in the Logitech Control Center and after the computer is restarted then this setting gets reset as well. So, as soon as they release any solution of patch for same, you will have to wait for sometime.
Old 16-10-2013

Almost a year has passed now and Logitech Control Center is now version 3.7.0 without any fix for this problem? I am facing this bug from quite sometime now. When ever I restart my computer the keystrokes that I have set resets back to back and forward? I am totally frustrated with this problem and if logitech doesnt fixes this issue then I will never buy any products from Logitech.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , ,