Thread: Comparison of Gionee's Elife E6 with Nvidia Tegra Note

Comparison of Gionee's Elife E6 with Nvidia Tegra Note

Quad Core tablet are getting more in the news. Recently a new tablet emerged with Quad core support. The model is Gionee Elife E6. And Nvidia on the same hand is working on Tegra Note which is another amazing tablet in the market. I just want a short comparison. Are this tablet able to beat brands like Nvidia of Xperia Z. They have a similar hardware config. The difference lies in build quality and features associated with optimized version of Android OS.

Re: Comparison of Gionee's Elife E6 with Nvidia Tegra Note

As per the features which I had seen the tablet looks great. It is sleek and has a good set of hardware configuration. But the cost of that is around Rs.22,000. I would prefer to go for Galaxy Tab 3 instead of this. I thought the price will be lot more cheaper.

I too think this tablet can compete the Tegra Note tablet. Because of similar hardware configuration. Quad core processor is getting common day by day. I had seen recently many manufacturer's released mobile phone which are powered by a high end cpu. But it also matter to which models they belong. Like whether it is a Snapdragon cpu or it is a Qualcomm. Most of the brand will not give you a complete information on the processor chip. Because it is built on a Chinese mobile architecture. The processor is not having good life. Compare to them brands like Nvidia are far more better. They are amazing and unique. Nvidia is releasing this tablet for gaming purpose and it is loaded with high end performance. The hardware used inside is amazing with good touch interface and a optimized version of Android. All this thing must also be counted when you are comparing two devices. Recently I had worked on Xperia Z tablet which is really amazing. A very thin size tablet with widescreen and super smooth interface

I do not trust this alien brands. There is a huge reason for the same. The first is that they promise you good hardware config, but they are not really so great in terms of output. Branded products are more better in terms of multi-tasking.