Thread: Most silent and cheapset cooler for regular ATX build

Most silent and cheapset cooler for regular ATX build

My requirement is to find a cpu cooler which is not only cheap but silent also. I am going to build a system which is for education purpose. For which I have to provide a quiet cpu fan that can make minimum noise. Here the one which comes with the cpu is not so great. Also after using it regularly it starts producing noise which is very disturbing. I need a cooler which is in budget and offer minimum noise.

Re: Most silent and cheapset cooler for regular ATX build

Coolermaster has a stock cooler for Intel processor. It comes for Rs.237. You can buy that. It is cheap and decent. It has a single fan on the top side and less noisy also. If you want extreme quiet fan then you have to spend more money.

Cpu fan noise is really annoying while working. The fan speed only increase when the cpu gets hotter. That is the internal feature. For cooling stuff I do not
    think there is much to see. Now to get a complete quiet cpu cooler you will need to go for a liquid cooler or you will have to go for fan-less product. NoFan CR-100A is one of them. It is a big size cpu cooler which does not come with any fan in it. It is a big size cooler which covers a major part of of cpu case. You can checkout the images on Google. I think this would be the best but it is costly. It works on a unique technology of keeping your system more cooler. Right-now there are very few model available on fan-less cooling. The best thing is to stick with the regular one which has a fan over it. The stock cooler which is the cheapest one and easy to fit also.The stock cooler by Intel is also not bad. I am using it from long time and there is no noise. The disturbance is very less in. I had seen many big size cpu cooler which produce a huge noise at the time of playing games or while extreme usage. Compare to them the stock cooler just work fine and has no issue with the performance here.

Just buy a liquid cooler. Antec has a nice product in liquid cooling range. It is Antec Kuhler. It is simple to use and easy to fit also. There is a tiny radiator available in that which makes minimum noise while using it.

Instead of spending a good amount of those fan coolers it is better to go with liquid cooling stuff. Because they are far more better and has no issue with the setup also. Before for liquid cooling you have to manually setup everything. But today there are ready to use kits available. That simply allows you to hook it properly. They are sealed so that no liquid spell inside the cabinet. The output of a liquid cooler is more better compare to the regular fan one. Finding a silent cooler under cheap range is not possible. They are costly . The more better you will find, more costly it will be. So it is better to stick with the stock rom. There are some product available by Deepcool. It offers regular cooler with more advance cooling solution. It is also quiet on the same hand. Being a fan cooler it is obvious that there will be noise in that. It is not stoppable. Try to find out first a list of cheap coolers and in that try to sort out on the basis of noise. In specification you can find the maximum dba sound it produce. Choose the one which has minimum.