Thread: RocketFish Bluetooth keyboard driver for Windows 7

RocketFish Bluetooth keyboard driver for Windows 7

I have recently dual booted my pc with Windows 7 64 bit and Windows XP. I am using a Rocketfish Wireless Multimedia Bluetooth Keyboard which is working fine in Windows XP. But the same keyboard is not working on Windows 7 64 bit? If I am trying Add device in the Bluetooth area then it gets recognized but it will continously scan the keyboard and do nothing? Does anyone have any solutions for this problem? Thanks.

Re: RocketFish Bluetooth keyboard driver for Windows 7

When you try to go to Add a device in the Bluetooth option then right click on the Rocketfish Bluetooth Keyboard and then choose Properties. After that you need to check some box that says Drivers for keyboard and mice (HID). Now you have to click ok and then this bluetooth keyboard will get recognized and you can start working on it.

I was also having the same issue with this Bluetooth Keyboard. After doing some research I fixed this problem by downloading and installing the Vista drivers. I simply ran its setup file in compatibility mode and then installed it with administrator rights. But I noticed that if I am not doing anything for 5 minutes then the keyboard will go into sleep mode and I have to disconnect and then reconnect the bluetooth dongle to get it working.

I can confirm that by going to the Add a device area, we have to right click on the Keyboard icon and then click on its Properties. After that in the services tab we have to check a box that says Drivers for keyboard, mice, etc (HID). After doing all this the keyboard starts to install automatically. There is no more problem now. Thanks.