Thread: Xenta Wireless Bluetooth Mouse lags on Windows 7 64bit

Xenta Wireless Bluetooth Mouse lags on Windows 7 64bit

I have recently bought a new Xenta Wireless Bluetooth Mouse and am also using a bluetooth dongle on Windows 7 64bit computer. I have installed both devices without any issues and have also paired the mouse to my computer easily. But while using the mouse I have noticed that I am getting a lag or delay when moving the pointer. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Thanks for any help.

Re: Xenta Wireless Bluetooth Mouse lags on Windows 7 64bit

Can you try to change to a different Bluetooth dongle or you can try to test the some other usb port on your computer and see if that makes any difference. Since, the bluetooth dongle is working properly, I would suggest you to test the bluetooth mouse that you have on another computer and check the results. You can also try to reinstall the driver for the mouse by going to Device Manager and then to Action and then choose the Scan for hardware changes for the mouse.

Did you try to increase the pointer speed and precision by going into Control Panel > Mouse and then moving the slider of motion to fast. After doing this, you will also need to make sure that the bluetooth mouse and then dongle are in line of sight so that there will be no obstruction between the dongle and the wireless mouse. This problem normally happens when you are too far away from the dongle range.

Even I have noticed that wireless interference causes the lag and bluetooth devices doesnt really work error free most of the time. There might be some interference in between that is causing the lag that you are facing. If you have some solid surface between the dongle and the mouse then you will surely face enough lagging which will really annoy you. Best bet is to get a usb mouse instead of using bluetooth mouse.