Thread: Optimum space between hardware for proper cooling

Optimum space between hardware for proper cooling

What is the optimum space needed between a set of different hardware in a cpu case for keeping appropriate air ventilation. Mostly we just hook up all the hardware and ready our cpu case. That is the only procedure we follow. But I am facing a bit issue with cooling here. I am having a good fan. I ordered it separately and it looks the entire thing is messed up. There is very low space. My cpu temperature always lies above 65degree. How to reduce this.

Re: Optimum space between hardware for proper cooling

I think this problem can be solved by changing the cpu case. But a bigger one and then fix everything back on it. You can maintain a proper space by tying up the hanging cable. Due to small case size such issue occur.

I also think that will be better. The one which you are having a small case due to which your internal hardware is getting less space and that is also choking he heat. The internal temperature when rises the cpu temp also increase. Because here due to lack of air ventilation the same hot air keeps on rotating inside which cause the heating problem. To reduce that down, it is essential that you must simply change it to a bigger one with more number of space and more fans on it. Now there are some full size system case available in the market that comes with 120mm dual fans. One lies on the front and the other one on the top side. The airflow is far more better here. By spending around Rs.2,000 to Rs.4,000 you can locate a good fan which is great enough. If you go buying online then you will surely find a costly case. But you can simply go on a nearby retail shop and get a more cheaper model which is effective. Just get a full size case instead of mid tower. That is more than enough. A mid tower is small in size and can be low in space if you have a graphic card or multiple drives.

The problem lies with cables. I am also so annoyed with it. Sometime the cables just stuck on the cpu fan. Due to which it stops and the cpu heats up instantly. I had tied them. But still they are not properly hooked.

Antec X1 CPU Cabinet is a good case. It comes for Rs.2500. It is a entry level mid tower case which is big in size and also has enough space for air flow. This case comes with a single 150mm fan inside which is enough for keeping your system cooler. Now here 65degree is not really high temperature. That is a reasonable temperature which remains at standard point but if crosses 75 or 80 then it is a matter of worry. Changing the case is the only wise choice available which can help you to make your system work really fine and keep it cooler as per your need. Another thing you can do is keep your side case open. I do this when I found the cpu is getting hot really faster which usually happen when I play games. The last effective thing you can do is buy a liquid cooler. This is one of the best option. There are portable coolers available which are easy to fit. There is no need to assemble it or simply add different parts. It is a single unit which you need to connect to the cpu and done.