Thread: Is there any printer available below Rs.4,000 with wifi printing option

Is there any printer available below Rs.4,000 with wifi printing option

I am looking for a budget printer with wifi printing options. My budget is around Rs.4,000. I am getting non-wifi printer much more cheaper here. But whichever model I checked that has a wifi printing option is costly. Can anyone simply help me to find a proper model. The printer will be used for my office purpose so I do not want to buy a costly model.

Re: Is there any printer available below Rs.4,000 with wifi printing option

No there is no printer available under that price range. But you can easily find one below Rs.6,000. You can try searching the same on some popular e-commerce website to get a more general idea about available models. So just checkout the same.

There is a models that I can recommend you. But it is for Rs.5,1000. The model is Canon PIXMA MG3170. This a multi-function printer that rs you usb and wireless printing option. Other than this all are costly. According to me this is the only portable model available which can offer you a proper wifi printing solution at a reasonable budget price. Being a inkjet printer it offers you enough features for day to day printing. The maximum print resolution it offers is 4800 x 1200 dpi. While it also supports duplex printing. Along with printer, you will also get a scanner. That is the reason it is a over your budget. But it is a wise investment. You are getting a printer and scanner both in the same model. The integrated wifi support allows you to hook the printer on your wireless network and share the same with others. While other models are above Rs.8,000. Just checkout this model on web and see what information you can collect on the same. I think this printer is quiet enough for you.

All wifi printers are costly. You can try to find a printer model that comes with Ethernet port. So that you can just connect it on your lan network and share it. It will be accessible via wifi also if shared properly.

There is no need to go for a printer with wifi or lan support. You can buy any usb printer below Rs.2,000 which is quiet enough for office work. Like Canon PIXMA - iP2770, HP Deskjet 1000 - J110a, etc. This are cheaper printer models with enough features. All you have to do is connect the printer to a pc and share it. Try to provide access to all whoever are on your network. Once it is shared all users on the network can access the same printer through your pc. It will be visible on wireless network also. People will require to go in your pc and have to right click on the shared printer. Then choose connect. That's all. The printer will be added as default print device. It will be only not accessible if the pc on which it is connected is turned off. Or else it will be freely available for use. In this way you can dedicate a machine in your office for the printer and let the printer shared on it. That is the cheapest solution according to me.