| || |
Join Date: May 2008
Re: Logitech Solar Keyboard for ipad not working
Follow the below steps to connect the Logitech Solar Keyboard to your ipad:
- Place your iPad in the tablet keyboard's holding bracket. The lip should fit firmly around the iPad on all sides, with the camera visible through the hole on the back.
- Place your iPad stand in the Typing position. This will power it on and the status LED should begin to flash. If it doesn't flash, press and hold the Bluetooth button for one second, and check that the status LED is flashing.
- With your iPad powered on, tap the Settings icon.
- In Settings, tap Bluetooth.
- If the on-screen switch beside Bluetooth doesn't currently show ON, tap it once to enable Bluetooth on your iPad.
- Press the Bluetooth button. The status LED (above the Bluetooth and power-check buttons) will blink. Soon, the keyboard should show on the iPad screen.
- Tap once on the name of the device you want to pair.
- If you're prompted to, type the PIN code shown on-screen and then press Enter.
More information on how to connect is given over here http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/...ail/a_id/31293