Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2013

Is there any CPU fan available with temperature sensor on it

Which CPU fan comes with temperature sensor on it. I need a good fan here. I a having a Core i7 system and I am willing to overclock it on extreme level. But for that I need some good temp sensor tool that can keep a close watch on rising temperature. I found regular fan only and many says to go with liquid cooling. While the only way right know to test a temperature is through the bios and onboard thermal sensor. I need a more intact information here.
Old 10-04-2013

Re: Is there any CPU fan available with temperature sensor on it

There is no cpu fan available with temp sensor. There are only regular fans in the market. But there are some extreme motherboards that offers you more advance on overclocking. Go and find some model under gigabyte. There are some gaming boards that are designed with durable pcb and better thermal management circuit. You can use some thir party tool but for that you will need to keep your case open. The best thing is to get a decent liquid cooling.
Old 11-04-2013

Yes trust me. Liquid cooling is more better compare to air coolers. It is a reasonable way of keeping your system at decent temperature. When you add a liquid cooler in your pc your pc remains more safer from heat generated by overclocking. It works well with less problem. And maintenance on the same is also a bit lower. All you have to do is find a proper liquid cooler which is compact and easy to fit. I am sure that will be more than enough.
Old 11-04-2013

There are thermal sensor headers available in the market that can give you exact information on current cpu status. I am sure that will be more than enough for you to deal with the problem you are facing. You can search for temperature sensor tools. They connect directly with the motherboard and reflect the right temperature. But I will also suggest you to go with a liquid cooler. It is more better and less messy. You just need to hook the cooler and pack your case.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , ,