Thread: Logitech G700 Battery is rechargeable?

Logitech G700 Battery is rechargeable?

I have just purchased Logitech G700 and I see that it needs standard AA sized batteries in it. There are some batteries included in the pack for this mouse and they are of different brand which is not available in the stores near my house. The batteries are of Sanyo and I don’t find it near my house. I wanted to ask if these batteries are rechargeable or not. I mean, since the manufacturers have given specific batteries, I think they must be the best to use with Logitech G700. Can someone tell me about it?

Re: Logitech G700 Battery is rechargeable?

I don’t think so that these batteries are rechargeable. Once they are exhausted, you will need to buy new set of batteries to use in it. Logitech G700 doesn’t consume large amount of batteries and you wont be needing new set every week. Even if you use it regularly, you will get it working for two months. So you don’t have to worry about the batteries getting exhausted. Also if they get exhausted, then you can simply buy a new one and start to use them. Also there are many rechargeable batteries available in market which you can buy and use it over and over again.

Re: Logitech G700 Battery is rechargeable?

I don’t think that using rechargeable batteries in Logitech G700 is not a good suggestion. These batteries tend to degrade after ten to fifteen recharges. Also if they degrade, they don’t just finish off. But they either leak or burst inside the mouse. I think that buying a new pair every time will be a better option. Logitech G930 is a good mouse. It has option to directly recharge the batteries in it.