Thread: Logitech Gaming Software 8.35 download available?

Logitech Gaming Software 8.35 download available?

I have read that a new version of Logitech Gaming Software will soon be available for download on internet. I am eager for its release and will download as soon as it is available on internet. But before I get it can someone tell me what improvements it will do after installing it. Does anybody know about it?

Re: Logitech Gaming Software 8.35 download available?

With Logitech Gaming Software 8.35 you will now be able to assign a single modifier key on the mouse. You can use this option to have a frequently used button assigned on the mouse such that you will get quick access to it without having to go for it every time. I don’t know much about it, but I think that we will be able to assign a combination of keys too. For example, Ctrl + A or other similar combinations. I think that this feature will be really helpful for any kind of purpose with the mouse. There have also been many changes made in the pattern in which the buttons are represented.

This new version of software will manage the DPI of the screen which have lower level of it very well. Before this upgrade was made available, DPI would not be distributed across the screen properly and the excess DPI would be clustered in a single region of the display. This problem will be solved and the DPI on the screen will be evenly managed across the display properly. You can now have a click continuously pressed automatically. The G-Shift Button when pressed will have the right or left click pressed for a long time. This can be very useful if you want to have one button clicked for a long time. This feature will be useful while gaming.

In the previous version of the software, the G-keys weren’t labeled properly. There were many problems in the naming of these keys. The keys would sometimes not even be labeled properly. This problem has now been solved in Logitech Gaming Software 8.35. The problem when dragging the G-keys has been solved. This problem was not present in every mouse, but some mouse. But it will be solved in this new download. Also the performances of mouse have been improved in some games like Diablo III and Tera. I think that this is great move by the developers.

Logitech Gaming Software 8.35 has also fixed some other bugs that were coming between the working of the mouse. These bugs were minor not of much trouble, but getting them fixed is a good thing. Who knows when they will come in our way of work. Also it will not automatically detect the application and modify its controls accordingly. I think that this is a great feature as we can now have custom mouse controls for various applications which can be loaded when needed.