Thread: BoomStream great wifi speaker for Smartphones

BoomStream great wifi speaker for Smartphones

BookStream is another great wifi speaker released for Smart-phone. I never through for such a unique design. It is a bit costly, but the speaker is rich in quality. It is a wireless speaker that sync quiet easily with any kind of smartphone and gadget. There are quick play pause button on the top through which you can control the speaker as per your need. This device is just announced and termed around $99. I am not sure about the exact price, but willing to find from where I can buy it.

Re: BoomStream great wifi speaker for Smartphones

This speakers are provided by Scosche. This company has some of the best portable models for smartphone. The speaker for which you are talking about is costly. But there are some reasonable product which comes around $25 to $100. You have to check on the official site for more info.

Scoche boomSTREAM is a new wifi speaker for Android, and iOS devices. It works with many smartphone on wifi connectivity. If you need a quality product then you have to ignore the price. This is a great speaker and quiet a well companion when you travel. You can use the same anywhere you want. The speaker works on Bluetooth due to which it is easy to sync with almost any device. The sound quality is awesome and some quick control the top make the speaker comfortable to use.

Somehow it is a bit complicated to get a good wireless speaker. A number of them work on chargeable adapter which you can easily locate. You can on the same hand save your phone battery by avoid music on loud speaker. This is quiet portable speaker that you can fit in your bag and listen music on the way. There are integrated woofer inside the speaker. This is quiet hardly found in any other portable model. Your song quality is not at all compromised here. You can simply hook that up with usb port.

I had seen the image. It is good, but I would go for a much cheaper product. One thing that I like about this speaker is usb connectivity with various devices. With a proper converter you can connect your phone with speaker easily and enjoy music.

You must check the speaker in detail. It has a nice sound quality. It is costly but quiet well recommended. It has a subwoofer configured to give you a good quality base output. The existing battery is around 1200mAh which makes it a powerful speaker to run around 6 to 8 hours continuously. Depending on the sound connectivity you are using the battery power relies. Like on Bluetooth the battery life can be reduce to 2 hrs or less. While on cable connectivity mode it works quiet more better.

It can fixed easily in a car or on your desk and you can listen to your favorite music. Along with this the speaker comes with a integrated mic control. You can talk to anyone through the speaker making it more comfortable to use. The price is not costly if we check the features of this speaker. There are some similar cheaper product, but they lack in the quality output which make it lowest on the list. The speaker has easy to use feature and quick control buttons on the top. There is nothing special about the body, but sound quality is good.

I like the boomCAN version of Scoche which comes around $25. That is a great small speaker and works for longer hours. The speaker does not feature wifi connectivity but I like the size. It is very small and easy to carry and the sound quality of this speaker is quiet awesome.

The product which you are talking about is right available for US only region. For people outside have to wait until it displays on some shopping website. If you need a reasonable product then you have to visit your local shopping website. On that there is a category most probably lie under multimedia devices. You can in that choose a usb portable speaker. Those are branded and less costlier. If you trade this outside US you have to pay a good amount of shipping charge which adds more to the product.

So to some extent this is good for those who lie in the local region. Creative offers some of the best portable speakers for mobile phones. You can check the design on official website. And if you need a more tiny product then look for X-Mini 2 Capsule Speaker. They are too light and work on wifi also. The prices lies around $30 which is not bad at all. The speaker design features dome shape that you can carry anywhere in your pocket.

It is right you have to look for some local brand. No doubt bookSTREAM is a great device, but what matters is the availability in different regions of world. Even if someone think of buying it out, you have to pay a quiet higher amount.

I would trust Creative in terms of quality. Creative offers you portable speaker under TravelSound and PlayDock series. Those are some of the best speaker I had seen. If you are not willing to get a dock then you can go for Zen Stone. This is more portable and better. Compared to this Travel Sound i50 is more better. The speakers shapes bar design on which you just need to hook your music player. You can connect your smart-phone or ipod on it and carry it anywhere you want. I will recommend you once have a look on its images.

You can understand what I am talking about. Portable speakers are costly and they offer more mobility. When you buy any of those you must look for robust design and powerful audio quality with a good amount of battery life. It is not worth to get a speaker that needs recharge in every few hours.

Mykola Guest

I had purchased a portable speaker recently. Creative D100 Portable. It is a bit costly but quiet nice. The sound output is great and till yet I got around 7hrs of battery power on it. But one thing I had notice that portable speaker lacks in good bass quality.