Thread: Best fans for side panel of my PC

Best fans for side panel of my PC

I have recently installed two graphic cards in SLI mode to get the combined power out of both the graphic cards. But after doing this, I realized that the amount of heat being generated inside the CPU cabinet was very high and it was becoming difficult to control it. I had to shut down my computer after some 4 hours for 30 minutes to let the system cool down and let the temperatures to come down. I am planning to buy new cooling fan for my system which I will attach on the side panel of the CPU cabinet. Can someone tell me about some good cooling fans available in market?

Re: Best fans for side panel of my PC

You can try Cooler Master R4-L2R-20AC-GP Case Fan which is of 120 mm and is best if you want to attach it to the side panel of your CPU cabinet. Also it has blue LEDs on its body which gives a beautiful look to the cabinet from inside. This cooling fan is best for providing a good airflow inside the CPU cabinet. The air is efficiently flown outside and inside of the cabinet such that the temperature is maintained at a decent level without any problem. Also the life span of the Cooler Master R4-L2R-20AC-GP Case Fan is for around 50,000 hours. So you don’t have to worry about it once placed inside the cabinet.

I suggest that you should go for Arctic Cooling F12 120mm x 25mm PWM High Performance Case Fan as it provides the best cooling and produces the least amount of noise possible. This cooling fan is also available in 80 mm and 92 mm sizes also. This fan will also provide you options to control the speed of it when inside the CPU cabinet and attached to the motherboard. Also it provides a quite good level of ventilation inside the system to give as much cooling as possible. When the power supply is low, most of the fans run on slow speed, but Arctic Cooling F12 120mm x 25mm PWM High Performance Case Fan manages the speed properly and doesn’t let the speed go down in most of the cases of low power supply.

Bgears b-Blaster 120 2B Hi-Speed Bearing Fan is another good cooling fan which can provide you with speed of 2000 RPM. The best part of this fan is that it manages the available resources so well that it will even work along with optimum hardware in the CPU. Also because of the proper management of resources, the lifespan of this fan is well extended. Bgears b-Blaster 120 2B Hi-Speed Bearing Fan before manufacturing is passed to various tests to ensure that it keeps working even under rigorous conditions. The hard tests it is passed through is makes it durable and precise. It works best along with heatsinks to support it.

If you have a less amount of space inside your CPU cabinet, then the best fan for Cooler Master R4-TMBB-18-FK-R0 Turbine Master Case Fan. This fan is compact in design. But don’t go on its size, it has 16 blades which will control the heat up to a good level. The life of this fan is also good, approximately up to 10,000 hours. Barometric Ball Bearing technology reduces the sound coming out of the fan.