Thread: Wireless Headphone for PC

question Wireless Headphone for PC

I
    I’m planning to by a wireless headphone. I saw one from Logitech which is a Bluetooth headphone mainly for mobile phones. But it looks cool. Can I use a Bluetooth headphone in PC? Or should I go for RF headphones?

Re: Wireless Headphone for PC

I have bought myself a Bluetooth headphone which i used to connect to my computer via a bluetooth dongle. And to be honest, I faced a lot of issue either while playing games like Counter Strike or while watching movies. In the games, I used to get heavy pings as well as sounds used to skip, similar was the case while watching movies, when a dialogue was spoken, after 2-3 seconds i used to hear the sounds of those dialogues on the bluetooth headset. So, the best solution would be to go with the wired headphones always. Grab yourself any Sennheiser headphone which is the best rated in the top of the lines.

Thanks. So Buletooth is out of my list now. But what about Radio Frequency headphones? are they good? Actually I want to avoid wire as there are already too may behind my PC (and PS3 as well)

Well, Radio Frequency headphones require a proper reception so you will need to align it in the proper way with its signal reception device to get proper sound. Also, this headphones are considered to be heavier than the normal wired headphones. Normally, if you buy cheap models then you wont get a rechargeable ones, only with costly headphones you will get one. Take a look at the Sennheiser Wireless RF Headphones RS110 for an example.

well.... finally decided to go for wired headphone (ear phone). Which one will be good Sony or Sennheiser? Any suggestion?

The best would be definitely a Sennheiser headphone, they have a pretty good support and also offer 1 year warranty return back policy, if i am not mistaken. In most of the call centers in India here, the advisors who are normally on a call type of jobs are given Sennheiser headphone which last pretty longs. Check out the Sennheiser HD 580, which is pretty good in the market.