Thread: Logitech Harmony 880 Remote mscorlib error '80004005' after software update

Logitech Harmony 880 Remote mscorlib error '80004005' after software update

I have been using Logitech Harmony 880 Remote and I have updated its software and since then I am getting the below error message:
    mscorlib error '80004005'
    No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:65109
    /EasyZapper/New/ProcLogin/Start.asp, line 133

I don’t know what that means I have checked out for the same and have found people facing similar issue but there has not been a working solution. Is there anyone here who can help me out solving this??

Re: Logitech Harmony 880 Remote mscorlib error '80004005' after software update

I wanted to know if you are using proxy?? Have you granted full access to the software in the firewall settings?? If you have not checked these things out then give it a try and see you are able to get rid of that error message. If that’s not helping then you can simply try uninstalling and reinstalling logitech harmony remote software and check out if that’s making any difference. Just give a try to things I have suggested and let me know if you are getting any help. Best of luck.

Even I am facing the same error message and I have reached this thread while looking out after an answer for the same. In my case I started receiving the error message after updating logitech harmony remote software to 7.5.0.10. I am not using any proxy and my system firewall is having full access to the software in its setting. I don’t think there is anything wrong with those things. I also wanted to add that I have also tried using my harmony remote on other machine with the same version of software and has got the same error. There are so many people facing same error but I don’t know why there has not been any fix from the officials. Currently I am using old version of the harmony software and I am not having nay issues with the same but I will like to know if there is a fix for the latest one.

I am getting the same error message as well:
    mscorlib error '80004005'
    No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:65109
    /EasyZapper/New/ProcLogin/Start.asp, line 133

I am really running out of ideas, I was getting this error message for v 7.2.1. I had tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software several times but that was not helping. Later I tried updating it to v 7.5.0 as well as v7.6 and unfortunately I am getting the same error message with it as well. Is there anything I can do about it??

Guys this issue has been fixed with v7.7, so if anyone is still facing the same issue then they can better update to v7.6 and solve it out. I was running in to same issue previously and had contacted Logitech support as well, at that time they had said that they were aware of the issue and will come up with a solution for it as soon as possible. When I got to know about v7.7 then I just updated the harmony software to the same and luckily I was able to get rid of the error. So just try out the same and see if it is helping you all out as well or not.

Software:
    • Title: Harmony Remote
    • Software Version: 7.7.0
    • Post Date: 1/19/2010
    • Platform: Windows 7
    • File Size: Approximately 54 Mb
    • Download: Link

Hope that helps.