Thread: Phonak Audeo PFE 232 Left earphone is not working

Phonak Audeo PFE 232 Left earphone is not working

How to fix the issue of left earphone dead. I am using Phonak Audeo PFE 232 earphone. It comes nicely packed with lot of stuff. This is really a very costly earphone, but the features are just awesome. I use this on iPhone with a convertor at the end. The convertor allows me to connect a 3.5mm jack to an connector which fits on the iPhone. Suddenly the left side stopped working. There was no sound at all while the right one is fine. The found that when I made a call and used the left one only.

I thought the issue may with network failure. After playing a number of songs, the left side did not worked at all. I know there are not specific tools that can be used to repair this instantly, but I do not want to waste amount on it. I think there can be some kind of connectivity issue. Is there anyone who face the same thing. I am sure this earphone is used by many who love good sound quality. I had not yet contacted the seller for this. That would be the last option. I am also sure that this not a damaged piece. It worked very well on Samsung Galaxy. I do not know what happen to it suddenly.

Re: Phonak Audeo PFE 232 Left earphone is not working

Check properly the headphones are detachable. There are chances that it is not fitted properly and because of which you are facing that issue. One thing you need to ensure that the edges of headphone are connected properly. There are some videos on web which can help you to understand the right connection and setup. Also you get a spare wire in the kit. You can try connecting the earphones on that. If that too does not work then there can be fault with the entire kit.

For that you will need to contact the seller. As this product comes in warranty you can ask for a replacement. But before going that for longer process you can try some basic troubleshooting. Simply remove the headphone edges and fit them back. See that they are fitted properly. Connect them to any audio device. Check that you can hear sound or not. If not then try to adjust the connection. The place where earphone and wire is attached with each other. Try to press it is a bit. If sound appears then the issue is because of poor connectivity and if not then the headphone is not proper.