Thread: Is there any bladeless cpu fan available

Is there any bladeless cpu fan available

I had seen some videos on Youtube which showed a new technology coming in market. This technology offers bladeless fan. They offer certain cooling support. I am looking for some similar product for cpu. This might reduce the usage of liquid cooling to great extent. Because in this you will get cooler air instead of regular room temperature air. I had tried to find out this on entire web, but still there is no company which is working on it. I think there is still more time when such things are released completely.

Re: Is there any bladeless cpu fan available

No this is not yet out. This will take really long time. I had many sites there are hardly any who provides you bladeless cpu fan. There is a company which provides model under this, but they are alternative for regular blade fan used in home. For cpu they will need to work on more smaller model. Compared to that liquid cooling is far more better today. That is only thing you can go for. Get a portable liquid cooling thing and try out in your system.

Re: Is there any bladeless cpu fan available

This is bit weird to find that there might be any kind of blade less cpu fan. People might need to develop some new technology by which one can turn his entire cpu case into cooling system. Till yet I had seen many are uncomfortable with liquid cooling. The issue lies with the complicated setup and maintenance. What more we can do is use more a different but portable fan that can help to generate enough ventilation while overclocking.