Thread: Recon3D Fatal1ty Sound Card for audio processing

Recon3D Fatal1ty Sound Card for audio processing

Recon3D Fatal1ty is a very sound card. The price which I go for this is was around Rs.14,000. The seller told me that it can be higher. I need a good sound card for high quality audio processing. I had configured a DJ setup on my system. The sound on existing is very poor. I had spoken to number of people about right solution for good sound output. They told me to purchase a costly sound card. My motherboard is GIGABYTE Z77X-UD3H. I hope this board is fine with the sound card. Before buying I need advice for this. If there is any better card under lower budget then that will more helpful. But one thing I need to ensure that there is no compromise with the sound quality.

Re: Recon3D Fatal1ty Sound Card for audio processing

It is a high end professional sound card. You do not require to worry about the quality. It is costly but recommended as one of the best sound card available today. It provides next generation features best recommended for various audio processing work. It also provides 3D surround sound output and also initiate in good quality voice communication among players on multiplayer gaming. Equipped with innovative CrystalVoice support provides you a much better output.

Re: Recon3D Fatal1ty Sound Card for audio processing

It is a good sound card. And I will recommend you to buy for good audio processing. I can give you a short list of top sound cards. You can compare yourself the price of this products and buy one of your choice. You can try ASUS Xonar series. There are around 2 to 3 models in this series which ranked as one of the best and top quality sound cards. Other than this Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi is also one in the top list which might cost you around $149 approx.