Thread: Microsoft Mobile Mouse 4000 middle button delays and scrolling is too fast in Windows 7

Microsoft Mobile Mouse 4000 middle button delays and scrolling is too fast in Windows 7

I have purchased the wireless Microsoft Mobile Mouse 4000. I am having a problem in using the mouse. The problem is that it is scrolling to fast as compared to the previous mouse. I make 3D models and the middle button is the important button for rotating the objects. There is a delay in the middle button when I press the button the click gets delayed. The delay is about .7 seconds after the click. I don’t know how to solve this problem. Can anyone help me in solving this problem? Thanks in advance

Re: Microsoft Mobile Mouse 4000 middle button delays and scrolling is too fast in Windows 7

I think that you should uninstall the current software and install the new latest version of the driver in a clean boot mode. Here is the procedure to perform a clean boot.
    • Click the Start
    • Type msconfig in the Start Search box, and press Enter.
    • Click on General tab and then on Selective Startup.
    • In selective startup click to clear the Load Startup Items check box.
    • Click the Services tab, click on Hide All Microsoft Services check box and then click Disable All.
    • Click OK.

It will prompt you to restart the computer, restart the computer and then install the driver of the mouse.

Re: Microsoft Mobile Mouse 4000 middle button delays and scrolling is too fast in Windows 7

I think that the problem is with the driver of the mouse. I recommend you to update the driver. The latest version of the driver is available on the internet. Before downloading the latest version of the driver uninstall the driver which is currently installed in the computer. Download the latest driver and then install the drivers in your computer. I have the link to download the driver of the Microsoft Mobile Mouse 4000. Here is the link to download the driver.