Thread: "PS3 system has been disconnected from the media server" error with Buffalo TeraStation TS-8VH24

"PS3 system has been disconnected from the media server" error with Buffalo TeraStation TS-8VH24

I am having the Buffalo TeraStation Pro 8 Bay 24TB (TS-8VH24). When I play some of the music or videos then suddenly it stops playing that and shows me the error as "PS3 system has been disconnected from the media server". It does not show me the message immediately when I start playing.

It run the file for a few minutes (2-3 minutes) and after that it come up with the message. Earlier that was working well and I have also not done any changes with the settings or anything. Can someone over here help me to get this problem resolved? Thanking you in advance.

Re: "PS3 system has been disconnected from the media server" error with Buffalo TeraStation TS-8VH24

It is very simple to get this problem resolved. All you have to do is, go to the network settings menu and there you will get the media server option. Go to the XMB and from there you will be able to change the network settings. See for the option that says Enable Media Server and from there you will have to disable the ability to connect to media servers. Don’t worry; this is not going to affect the ability to go online. If that does not work for you then you can get back the settings.