Thread: Best heatsink to for LGA2011

Best heatsink to for LGA2011

Hello guys. I am using an Intel motherboard with LGA2011 socket for the processor. But because of my existing cooler the processor is getting overheated and the computer starts freezing. I want to cool the system and want a good heatsink for the Intel LGA2011 socket. Can anybody suggest me some good heatsink for my motherboard?

Re: Best heatsink to for LGA2011

I think that you should have the Cool masters Hyper 412 PWM heatshink. This would be best for you and this will work fine with LGA2011 socket. This cooler is designed for optimum heat release at low fan speed and features 4 aluminum pipes which gets directly connected to the CPU and provides maximum release of the heat and tries to keep the CPU cool as it can.

The design of this cooler is made in such a way that it releases more heat from the gaps. The fin gaps in this cooler are wider than the normal coolers so that it can release more heat at a time. This cooler has the dual fan design which supports another 120mm fan to minimize the heat in the CPU. This heatsink supports Intel LGA 2011, 1366, 1156, 1155, 775 and also the AMD FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+ and AM2 sockets.

I suggest you The Deep Cool Gamer Storm Universal CPU Heatsink w/ PWM Fan. This cooler comes with 6 sintered 6mm heatpipes which removes heat from the processor quickly to protect it from overheating. The cooler is compatible with the Intel LGA series sockets and the AMD series sockets. The cooler has a copper base which gets direct and a perfect contact with the CPU. The cooler has intelligent side flow which improves the system airflow and keeps the CPU cool and protects it from overheating. This would be the good CPU cooler for you as it comes with the silent operation, power saving PWM function and the heat release technology.

You should use the Deep Cool Assassin 8-Heatpipe 200W Universal CPU Cooler to cool the CPU temperature. This cooler can handle 200W of heat release with 8 heatpipes, it has 8 copper heatpipes which gets direct contact with the CPU and removes maximum heat from the CPU. In addition, there is has 2 sections in which you can install another fan for releasing maximum heat from the CPU. The whole heatsink set is nickel plated for attractive look and also for gaming spirits. You can mount more than 2 fans in this cooler to have the best cooling system in your computer and for your CPU. The cooler is compatible with the intel LGA2011 socket. If you are a gamer and your CPU gets overheated then I recommend you to have this CPU cooler for your CPU.

I think that you should have the cool master X6 cooler to protect your CPU. This cooler is designed for overclockers and gamers. This cooler has a different honeycomb fins which releases the maximum heat from the CPU. The angle of the heatsink and the fins are in such a way that it intakes cold air from the chassis fan and release the maximum heat from the CPU. There is a special air duct provided for extra flow of air. I recommend you to have this for your CPU if your CPU gets overheat and you are a gamer.