| || |
Join Date: May 2011
Re: Logitech G19 Applets are missing
Well I am suggesting below mentioned steps to configure applets.
- First of all you should launch Logitech Gaming Software 7.x.
- Now look at the bottom of the screen and click on LCD icon to launch LCD configuration window.
- As per the version of G-Series keyboard , Display option may vary and samething could happen with applets as well.
- Simply click on Checkbox so that you can enable or disable applet. To find out whether an applet is configurable , simply right click on desired applet and checkout Configure option is grayed. In case it is not grayed you will get several option to configure that particular applet.
- Once done click on Ok to save the change done.
- Another thing I wanted to comment over here, one will be able to configure applets which are installed with Logitech Software. It means you might not be able to configure third party applets by using it.