Thread: Error 31652- Failed to generate code for your mobile device with WD2go remote access

Error 31652- Failed to generate code for your mobile device with WD2go remote access

I am having some problem with WD 2go app. Yesterday; I was trying to make the remote access code in My Book Live dashboard from the remote access menu then instead of generating the code, it shows me the runtime error message with the error code 31652. It was mentioned that the code cannot be generated for the mobile device that I am using and I need to check for the network problems. There is no issue with the functioning of the My Book Live but this just can’t remote access code. Can somebody help me to get this problem resolved? Thank you in advance.

Re: Error 31652- Failed to generate code for your mobile device with WD2go remote access

What you can do is, try by enabling and disabling the Remote Access and when you do that then it will be forced to query the server once again. I can’t predict exact reason for this problem but there is possibility that the device is able to connect with the Internet but it’s not possible for the NAS to make connection with the WD 2go servers and that is the reason that it failed to authenticate to them. If in case, you failed to get this problem resolved in any of the case then you can move on to the factory restore. One thing that you must keep in mind that you have taken backup for all the data so that you can be on safe side if there is any loss of data during the process.

Re: Error 31652- Failed to generate code for your mobile device with WD2go remote access

If the firmware version that you are having into your device is corrupted or outdated then there are chances that you will get the problems like this. You have not mentioned anything regarding the firmware version that you are using. If this problem is because of the outdated version of the firmware then updating that will resolve the problem. So just check for this and look for the latest version of the firmware available from the manufacturer. Update that to the latest version.

Runtime Error 31652 is very ordinary problem with the computers running windows operating system. You can make use of the advanced Runtime Error 31652 Fixer with your computer to get this problem resolved. There can be many reasons for this but the main reasons are the DLL errors and registry errors.

With the Runtime Error 31652 Fixer, you will get the professional service for resolving the many types of the registry/runtime errors. All the information for files and setting are getting stored in your registry database. We can call the registry database as the central storage for your computer. Computer uses this storage to read the settings and modification that you have done in your computer. If in any case, it failed to read some of the settings when system required that then you will generate many of the errors and the Runtime Error 31652 is also one of those errors. If you want to use it then you can download this from here.