Thread: Is there any Logitech Ergonomically Designed Gaming Keyboard

Is there any Logitech Ergonomically Designed Gaming Keyboard

I have been looking a single Logitech Ergonomically Designed Gaming Keyboard but couldn’t able to found any yet. It seems that Logitech is not interested in creating these kinds of keyboards since they are happy with their regular gaming keyboards. Is there a Wave Designed Gaming Keyboard. It is really difficult find these keyboards specially for gaming. Is there any?

Re: Is there any Logitech Ergonomically Designed Gaming Keyboard

I don’t think that you will find lots of Ergonomically Designed Gaming Keyboards either in retail shop or from any famous manufacturer like Microsoft or Logitech. You should take a look into third party keyboard manufacture where you can get different choice with different designs. You will typically get ergo/wave boards either wired or wireless. Both provides solid quality boards with decent size.

Currently I am using the G13 gaming keypad in order to play games. Due to its effective performance and solid compatibility I assume that is a best gaming keypad than any other. Logitech has better quality boards than Microsoft but Logitech stop produce new Natural ergonomic keyboard. Ergonomic gaming keyboard is actually a contradiction and needed when you want to use only one device at a time.

A gaming keyboard means it should have all keys nicely reachable for one hand. For this Ergonomic keyboards contain different kind of design by dividing the keys in different parts which is specifically needed for games. Still there is no reason or explanation about why company is not building ergonomic gaming keyboards.

You can get the ergo keyboards but the problem is that they actually not gaming keyboards. I am just telling you about my knowledge. I don’t see any ergo keyboards specifically designed for gaming and all. Gaming keyboard means it should have following three things:
    • An ergonomic shape (split keyboard)
    • supports holding more than 4 keys down at a time
    • Hardware-level macroing (e.g. G15 keyboard)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby-Oye! View Post
    I have been looking a single Logitech Ergonomically Designed Gaming Keyboard but couldn’t able to found any yet. It seems that Logitech is not interested in creating these kinds of keyboards since they are happy with their regular gaming keyboards. Is there a Wave Designed Gaming Keyboard. It is really difficult find these keyboards specially for gaming. Is there any?
    Did you check the Logitech Cordless Desktop Wave Pro Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse?

The keyboard design has proven something different from Logitech. The shape of the keyboard is nice and even the size of the keys which will help you to work efficiently. This is meant for those who are not into full split keyboard designs but looking for a standard squishy keyboard. There are both wireless and wired models and both work well on any computer. The comfortable design is well enough for gaming.

Additional features means neatly arranged keys, comfortable wrist pad and the additional number pad. This model is a great choice for both lefties and righties and lot more flexible that the Microsoft one which has moveable number pad. The package comes with a USB mini-receiver which has a capability of 2.4 GHz. A great choice for media center applications also but I have not tested it yet.

I just came to know about this keyboard after reading your post. The Logitech Wave Pro Ergonomic Keyboard is available just for $89. It has two major ergonomic features. The keys are arranged wave-like pattern. It is designed to keep in mind that the fingers are not of the same length. So keys can meet at shorter distance. Other thing is the gradual arc of the key tray. The highlights of this keyboard are as follows:
    1. Contoured, uniform-size keys for the correct hand position.
    2. A cushioned palm rest for relaxed typing.
    3. Built for comfort using soft rubber grips
    4. One-touch controls for direct access for new features available in Windows Vista and Windows 7.

I have found an odd ergonomic gaming keyboard called “Warrior Xxtreme” and it’s available at $79.99. it is something special and you don’t believe it by just looking at to know that whether it is a really piece or just a demo piece. Personally I don’t like keyboards with different keyboard layout but this one really impressed me a lot. However the Logitech also offers an ergonomic gaming keyboard and that is Logitech G19 which contains a 320*240 pixel color game panel LCD. It support 60 different games. The price of the keyboard is around $200.

The Wave keyboards also have a great level of responsiveness. Some of them are programmable and offers full functionality. I don't have anything in mind specifically. i really like the normal keyboards either is for gaming or some other purposes. Some people looking for macro functionality with desktop applications and for that only they look into ergonomic keyboards