Thread: What is new in Cooler Master TPC 812

What is new in Cooler Master TPC 812

My friend suggested me a Cooler Master TPC 812 CPU cooler for my PC which I am going to overclock very soon. The fact is, it is not the right thing to overclock the CPU using the stock cooler because the stock cooler will not able to control the temps after overclocking. So he told me that this piece is a suitable option for all needs like for gamers as well as for extreme overclockers. So can anyone suggest me if am doing right or wrong? Also i would like to know what are the new features included in this cooler?

Re: What is new in Cooler Master TPC 812

Cooler Master has paired up two different kinds of cooling technology into a single piece and the result is the TPC 812 CPU cooler. You can see traditional heat pipes and Vapor Chambers in all air CPU coolers. Some of them are used in laptops and some of them used in GPUs. The Vapor Chamber works like a heatpipe but in this cooler, the size is 4x bigger and due to this it can help you to easily pull heat from hotspots faster. The TPC 812 has 2 Vertical Vapor Chambers in an ‘L’ shape as we as a short leg sits on top base.

Furthermore a long leg sits up into the cooling fins. The best thing is this cooler is currently supported all latest Intel and AMD sockets. The cooler is also integrated a single 120mm PWM fan. You can also install a second fan as a push/pull configuration. The latest features discussed about the Cooler Master TPC 812 are as follows:
    • 2 separate cooling technologies
    • Heat pipes and vertical vapor chambers.
    • Suitable overclocking, benchmarking as well as silent cooling.
    • First CPU Cooler with vertical vapor chamber technology.
    • 100% pure polished copper base
    • Special fin design for concentrated cold airflow.

It is good to hear that Cooler master has brought something new to overclockers for decent and silent cooling. The first ever combination of vertical vapor chamber cooling and heat pipe technology makes this heatsink capable to handle extreme amount of temperatures produced by the processor during the gameplay or benchmarking or at any conditions. The fin design allows the TPC 812 to outperform the competition. Coolermaster's TPC-812 heatsink supports Intel LGA2011/1366/1155/1156/775 and AMD FM1/AM2/AM3 socket processors. The total length stands 164mm tall and weighs almost 1044grams. It packs in six 6mm diameter copper heatpipes and soldered two 3x19mm 'L-shaped' vapour chamber strips. The fan speed is 2400RPM - 600RPM which is very quiet.

It is really amazing but I don’t think that many people still aware about this cooler and its technology. PC enthusiasts tend to learn more about this in order to keep their system as cool as possible. CPU is important part of the system we have to keep it cool all time in order to get boost in performance. There might be several manufacturers cooler which will guarantee you about cooling the processor in any manner but most of them fail to keep their promise but this cooler master piece is completely different from any.

While using any cooler you have to make sure that there is good airflow in your case in order to get the cooler air. Sometime it is not possible to get good airflow due to some limitation in case. At this time users will look for something different like a specific cooling options which include LCS along with larger or better aftermarket HSF assemblies. Cooler master has its own reputation and maintained it from the past long time. Extra heat reduction feature of this heatsink is the one which everyone need.