Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Dell S300W and S500W not working on OS X Lion

Hardware Peripherals

Old 10-05-2012

Dell S300W and S500W not working on OS X Lion

Hello guys, I am using the Dell S300W and S500W projector. I am facing a problem while using the Dell S300W and S500W projector in my mac os x lion. I am not able to use the Dell S300W and S500W projector in Mac OS X Lion. It is not viewing the proper display on the board. Is there any solution for this problem?

Old 10-05-2012

Re: Dell S300W and S500W not working on OS X Lion

I had the same problem with my Dell S300W projector in my Dell laptop with windows 7 installed in it. I think that the problem is with the drivers you have installed. The driver you installed may not be supporting the Mac OS X Lion. Check out for the latest driver of the Dell S300W. I was also having this problem and when I installed the latest driver of the Dell S300W projector I was able to use it without any problem. I suggest you also to update the driver of the Dell S300W projector and then try using it. Updating the driver might solve your problem. If updating the driver doesn’t work then I suggest you to update the firmware also. This can also solve the problem.
Old 11-05-2012

I think that the problem is caused due to virus. Your computer might be infected by the virus. I suggest you to update your antivirus and check for the viruses in your laptop. Viruses may have corrupted the files of the Dell S300W. Viruses corrupt the files and donít let the software to run properly and create error while running the software. Viruses come to you computer when you are surfing the internet or downloading anything. Viruses are very small in size and are attached with the file. They get executed when we run the downloaded file in our computer. To get protected from the viruses increase the security in your computer. This will help you to protect you computer from online viruses and will also not let any virus not to execute in the computer.
Old 11-05-2012

I suggest you try reinstalling the driver of the Dell S300W and S500W projector. I think that the driver of the Dell S300W and S500W projector might be corrupted and reinstalling may fix this problem. You can also try repairing the driver of the Dell S300W and S500W projector to check the problem and fix it on its own. But if the repairing doesnít solve the problem then you have to reinstall the driver. Before reinstalling remove the driver completely from the computer.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , , ,