Thread: Quick & easy RAM/ Memory Replacement RMA in India. Which brands/ companies?

Quick & easy RAM/ Memory Replacement RMA in India. Which brands/ companies?

Quick & easy RAM/ Memory Replacement RMA in India. Which brands/ companies?

1st pref:
    - Kingston
    - Samsung
    - Hynix

2nd pref:
    - Patriot
    - Crucial
    - Corsair
    - Micron

Any experiences? Since most of them have Lifetime/ Limited Lifetime warranties, I'd like to know WHICH ONES have an Address in India where one could send the module for Warranty replacement?

Re: Quick & easy RAM/ Memory Replacement RMA in India. Which brands/ companies?

Well, you can try to contact the support team of Kingston on this number: 1800-425-4515, Toll-Free (Monday through Saturday, 9:30am to 6:00pm). Other than that you can try contacting via email to any of the companies you have mentioned in the post by getting their mailing address on their respective site and then if they have support in India, then they will let you know the same.

Dude I know you can go to website and find contact info etc. My question is.. for people who've already dealt with these companies.. their experiences getting replacements in India.

I've had more clear reviews on another similar forum recommending their experience with one of the brands.

I will tell you about my experience, here in India, there are no such companies that we can directly approach for Ram replacements or RMA, since you purchase the ram either from the vendor or from a local store. And if the ram which is purchased gives you trouble within its warranty period, then you have to go to the local stores only for the replacements.