Thread: What does yellow exclamation mark on mouse in device manager means

What does yellow exclamation mark on mouse in device manager means

Hello friends, I am getting the yellow exclamation mark on mouse, it is happening when I am trying to download some file. When I am getting that then after which I am not able to do anything on that particular website, so does anyone is know what does it means and even would like to know why does it occurs? I was thinking that I have not turned any settings of mine due to which it is showing the pop-up. If you people are able to tell me then it will be very much helpful. Thank you.

Re: What does yellow exclamation mark on mouse in device manager means

If you are getting the yellow exclamation point next to a device in Device Manager then it is sign of problem with your device, it might be anything and it is notified by windows. If you are getting then it is an indication of device's current status and also it can mean that some of the system recourse are conflicting even it might be possibility of driver issue also, even there can be plenty of things, which cannot be tell like that. You will be not getting the valuable information from the yellow mark whereas it is telling for sure that there is a Device Manager Error code which is being generated. Then you need to fix the problem which you are having it, for which you need to view that code and then need to go troubleshoot of the problem which you have. If you wanted to view the Device Manager Error code which is being generated for this piece of hardware then for that you have to view the device's status in Device Manager. Once you are able to know what code was it then you can refer to internet for Device Manager Error Codes for a solution. There is nothing a major issue with it.

Re: What does yellow exclamation mark on mouse in device manager means

If it is happening during the time of download then I would like to tell that it is being caused by Google`s pop-up blocker. It has also happened with me most of time, it does not allow the pop-ups on the page which you are surfing at the present and if you are getting the yellow star with the red exclamation point then it will be stop and after which the link will open. I would like to tell that Google pop-up blocker icon is being seen on the Google tool bar; such that it will be having three boxes with a red circle and slash across it. You will be able to find it next to the blue bookmarks icon which is there on Google tool bar. When you will be clicking on that icon then it will be allowing the pop-ups of the page of the current page.