Thread: How to print envelopes on HP 8600 pro

How to print envelopes on HP 8600 pro

I made a purchase of HP 8600 pro printer and each and every features were working all well , but I did not tried with feature of printing envelope. I made some settings to try with if printing was possible but all in vain. I made further attempts to change the sixe but was with same result. So I was with something like “the settings do not match the envelope” repeatedly . I have installed Office 2010 pro and currently with windows 7 operating system and was not able to print envelopes on this printer. So I am not knowing much regarding the same and made several attempts to solve this , but it was not solved either. Can you guys help me out of this as I am not able to solve this one . please let me know some definite solutions to try with .

Re: How to print envelopes on HP 8600 pro

The first thing I should say is to check with Word's envelope tool prints the envelope. I also tried with some settings but was not with positive results later it came to my notice that the envelop tool only sets the page layout to envelop #10. So you can try with selecting paper size as envelope #10. You can try latter with moving in File and then with Print option and you need to set envelope #10. And then moving in settings thereafter, Print One Sided. You need to then use envelope tool as normal. Also see to it that you have set the paper size of Tray 1 to envelope #10 under printer properties.

I also have some questions which are not solved yet. I am trying to print 8 x 5 envelopes on an HP Deskjet Pro 8600 using Word 2010 mailmerge and with the same operating system as Windows 7 machine. But what I am concerned to is the printer kicks out envelopes with skewed address blocks alternating with vacant envelopes. I made some approaches to some settings section and with every dialogue screen I can locate, but have not solved the trouble. I took my friends suggestion but they too had similar issues but the issues were even worse in my friends case. His printer will not print envelopes properly from his Mac OS (OS different). When printing from the address book, 20 addresses say, they were printing in different place on every envelope about like it is printing single labels. He then made an reinstallation of the printer software along with made some updates for that printer . but it was still not solved. so I just need some solution with this combo situation. Can you help me further.

You can try this one and hope this will help you to do the same. So all you need to do is to remove the paper from the tray and then slide the media guide to fit the envelope in place. You will need to position the envelope upside down in the tray. You are also able to print making use of the rear manual feed slot rather than using the paper tray. You will discover rear manual feed slot situated in back of the printer. And then lift up the feed slot and after that slide the paper guide to the necessary media width. Hope this helps you.

Just found a quick solution s which will work in your case. Move in the “Set Preferences" then choose "Paper/Quality" then under "Paper Size" choose "Envelope #10". subsequently apply that change and exit. You can consider the above solution to be perfect for inserting envelopes into the printer tray. I make use of Microsoft office 2007 Word to print envelopes and thus I point to that the envelopes are centered in the tray as well as choose the correct envelope size. Then I print the envelope addresses. concluded. Leaving the setting at "Envelope #10" in "Set Preferences" does not appear to influence standard printing.

I am, also having same issue and why this is problem sticky to all HP products. So I am with an HP product and I it needs envelopes to be placed in length-ways, with the flap opening to the left. Open Office Writer only offers the choice of having the flap opening to the right. If I attempt to put in an envelope into the printer this way round it jams. Therefore, all my envelopes are addressed upside-down. I mingled in various page format settings but nothing was solved.

I am attempting to print envelopes on an HP 2605dn and I tried with inserting ad then selecting envelope, choose Env. 10, click "new doc," and all seems good. When I print the created envelope, in fact printed envelope is set-up completely wrong. The to/from fields are shifted more than half-an-inch to the right side and about an inch-and-a-half down. I have made attempts setting the paper to "Env#10" after mingling in print properties dialog but I found nothing positive. I looked at adjusting the position of the several fields, but only appears to permit moving the fields down and right, which are the incorrect guidelines. The printer recognizes concerning #10 envelopes and has an envelope feeder slot on the front and it feeds the envelope from there when I print it.

So I need to tell you that if you are you using insert envelope function of Writer. You can try with creating your own envelope template by generating an vacant document the size of the envelope and then printing . And alter after trying creating a document with the page size set to C5