Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

whether my laptop should fix by payment?

Hardware Peripherals

Old 08-05-2012
bralley

whether my laptop should fix by payment?

hi,dear.i once get angry as my asus laptop was just bought less than 2 weeks and it doesn't work. luckly, 2 weeks is within my guarantee period and i brought it to the asus specialty store. oh my god! the clerk asked me for 200$ to fix it. while i happened to take off the battery, and then back to its place.then i tied to open my laptop, it works! i thought it had no problem.however, the clerk said my laptop needed to mend for some other problem amd should pay him 200$.was i cheated by him?

Old 08-05-2012

Re: whether my laptop should fix by payment?

If you have payed the money, then yes, you are already cheated by them. Since it was bought just 2 weeks ago, and you havent done any physical damage to the laptop, then according to the terms, you are bound to take back the laptop and get it repaired for free from its repair center. Ask them if you havent done any physical damage and in that period if the laptop was not working properly, then why you have to pay for the repairs or checkings?

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , ,