Thread: Hp Laserjet M1132 MFP Printer wont get recognized in windows xp

Hp Laserjet M1132 MFP Printer wont get recognized in windows xp

Hello guys I have recently purchased Hp Laserjet M1132 printer which I want to use my computer. I have windows XP operating system in my computer, when I connect Hp Laserjet M1132 printer with my computer at that time it does not recognize it. I have connected Hp Laserjet M1132 printer with difference USB port at that time also it gives me same problem. I don’t know what is wrong with my computer. If I connect any other USB devices with my computer at that time I don’t get any problems. I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the USB drivers in my computer but that does not help me to solve this problem. i have also turned off antivirus in my computer but that does not make any difference. Please give me solution regarding this problem. Thank you in advance.

Re: Hp Laserjet M1132 MFP Printer wont get recognized in windows xp

I have read your problem and I will suggest you to try these steps and then check whether it makes any difference or not? you should first connect your Hp Laserjet M1132 printer with your computer. After connecting the printer with your computer you have to open my computer and then right click on open area and select properties option. In properties you have to click on the hardware tab and then select device manger. In device manger window you have to click on the action menu and then select the scan for hardware changes option now you have to see whether windows detects your printer or not? I am telling you this because many times after connecting the new device if you select scan for hardware changes option at that time system can detect new hardware. i am not sure you can try this steps to solve this problem.

Re: Hp Laserjet M1132 MFP Printer wont get recognized in windows xp

you should try to connect your Hp Laserjet M1132 printer with different computer and then you have to see whether you get same problem or not? if you get same problem after connecting the Hp Laserjet M1132 with other computer also then there might be something wrong with your printer. I think you should contact HP support and ask them for solution. If you don’t get any issues after connecting Hp Laserjet M1132 printer with your computer then problem is with your computer only.