Thread: Error code 0x805d0700 with hp deskjet 3050

Error code 0x805d0700 with hp deskjet 3050

Hey guys there is some problem with this printer now I am stuck up here. every time I go ahead with the print command then I get a 'paper jam' message in the printer. I did try every possible steps that was given to me by the HP support team but still that did not work for me.

The printer is not turning on as well from now onwards. Now can you all tell me what could be the main reason behind it? that’s what I want to know. I am waiting for the replies if you all have anything to share over here. please let me know about it.

Re: Error code 0x805d0700 with hp deskjet 3050

So what’s your problem exactly the problem with the power or with the paper jam message? What’s the problem that’s what I want to know. If you have any problem related to the power then check both ends of the power supply the purple connector as well as the 3 prong part that plugs into your wall outlet. In case if that is damaged then getting it replaceable is the best possible advise that I can give you.

Otherwise doing a power reset is the best option. Here are the following steps that you should do in order to do a power reset.

First of all turn off the product.
    Remove the power cord from the back of the printer. Wait for sometime.
    Then again re plug in the power cord. Re connect the power cord . Again press the power button to switch on the printer.

That’s all what you need to do. I hope this does helps.

Hey guys I am one of the buyer of this particular product and let me tell you I have done all the necessary steps that is given here still not worked for me.

So I have come out here thinking to get some way out of this big issue. Any of you all who is having some way by which I can get out of this problem then do tell me about it. it would be better for me that’s all I can say here.

Hi check out the link that I have given here I hope it will work out for you. There is a small video given out there do check it out and I am sure you should be able to get to some kind of conclusion out there.

One more thing I want to add over here is that you can also check out this link if the above one does not work out for you.

If nothing of the above works out then you can visit the nearest HP service center and get the device replaced or repaired from there that’s all I have got for you. I cant tell you anything else apart from this. hope that was useful for you.