Thread: Need a Fan solution or Heatsink to clear ram modules in Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO cabinet.

Need a Fan solution or Heatsink to clear ram modules in Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO cabinet.

Hi, am having 2 different systems using P8Z77-V Deluxe and Saber tooth Z77 motherboards in each. I wanted to know which heatsink will provide me enough space for clearing ram modules if I am using Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO cabinet which having a little space left to fit Ram along with heatsink.

Re: Need a Fan solution or Heatsink to clear ram modules in Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO cabinet.

ou can also use ZALMAN CNPS8900 Extreme, which is the best solution for it, it provide two heat pipe and aluminum fins designed for maximum cooling and while switching noise free, it minimize the fan noise and not only it cool CPU but it provide cooling all the peripherals, it‘s highly rated but small size so we can easily adjust Ram on it, it’s having a DTH technology on it which transfer the CPU heat directly to heat pipe. So it minimizes the heat resistance and maximizes cooling performance. Hence you can buy any standard size Ram which can easily be fit under this cooling fan as it provides a large space on it.

Re: Need a Fan solution or Heatsink to clear ram modules in Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO cabinet.

I had tried that by installing the bundled fan on right, I am using CM hyper 212 evo, Corsair Vengeance and Asus P8Z68 Deluxe. Simply install on the left side rather than right side. Problem solved. We can fit the cooler in horizontal direction also. Or we can also do vice versa, fan on the bottom and heatsink on the top.