Thread: Nintendo DS : An Error Occurred. Press and hold POWER to turn the system off.

Nintendo DS : An Error Occurred. Press and hold POWER to turn the system off.

Hello,

I am running on my R4 (sdhc) card with DSOrganize. Now I would also like to watch movies on it, only the system can do nothing with the actual DS-film format, but I get error message, An Error Occurred. Press and hold POWER to turn the system off. What can I do?

Re: Nintendo DS : An Error Occurred. Press and hold POWER to turn the system off.

Format your Micro SD memory card with FAT32, unzip the folder and copy the F_CORE "F_CORE.dat" file into the root directory of your memory card. The memory card you insert into the M3i Zero, and then you connect them with the cable to your computer. Now the M3i Zero would flash red. You now wait until it stopped and then you can F_CORE the file and delete the folder systemfolder.

Re: Nintendo DS : An Error Occurred. Press and hold POWER to turn the system off.

There are no known issues that generate this error with any game Nintendo DS game card. Our experience shows that if you see this error, the game is probably a fake. To test your card Nintendo DS game, try to test this suggestion:

Try playing the game or a Nintendo DS Lite or Nintendo DS (original style).
    If the game does not work, is more likely that the game card is defective and needs replacement. Click here for replacement options.

If the game runs well on a Nintendo DS or Nintendo DS Lite, our experience shows that the game is probably a fake.

Download the F_CORE file and unpack the zip file. 3. Copy the F_CORE file in the root directory of your Micro SD memory card. 4. Plug your Micro SD memory card into the M3i Zero and attach it to your PC. Please show whether the cable properly inside it. 5. Wait until the red flashing stop. (after about 30 seconds) 6. You download the firmware and extract the zipped folder. Copy the "system file ".

"There was an error. Hold down the power button to shutdown the system. Please see the Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for solving problems".

This message is very normal. I've had at different times. There are several reasons for this:

1) Check whether the Micro SD in FAT32 format. It works at least better.
    2) Check whether the dsi pins (gold shiny things on the back of the card) are clean, many problems are caused by dirty needles.
    3) Sometimes the NDSi needs some time to recognize the Micro SD. If the error occurs NDSi try restarting, wait for 5-10 seconds and then start the board NDSi

Here i have got a strange error friends.
    Without any games inside Dsi , It comes on and when we go in setting or any further more , it says an error Occurred........
    any sort of help will be appreciated as i am a phone technician so if it re-ball of any IC or and sort of reheating i don't Mind but please if someone can give any sensible clue.

Here i have got a strange error friends.
    Without any games inside Dsi , It comes on and when we go in setting or any further more , it says an error Occurred........
    any sort of help will be appreciated as i am a phone technician so if it re-ball of any IC or and sort of reheating i don't Mind but please if someone can give any sensible clue.
    If you are getting an error message saying "An Error Occurred. Press and hold POWER to turn the system off." without having game card inserted into your Nintendo DS then you can try out powering the system off and on and see if the issue is getting solved,if not then you will have to contact the Consumer Department at 1-800-255-3700 and check out what they have to say about the same, i am quite sure that they might be aware of this issue and will provide you required workaround for the same.