Yes sure, let me do that for you. It is not a very difficult task but impeccable concentration is expected. Also, before going ahead with the resetting process, you need to take care of the following thing.
If at all your system is not retaining the settings of PRAM during the period when it’s not On, assume that it’s battery needs to be changed.
The steps to be followed in order to reset the PRAM and NVRAM are as stated below:
1. Before going ahead with the resetting process, I need you to please shut your system totally down for some time till next instruction
2. Find the keys which read ‘Command’, ‘Option’, ‘P’, ’R’. this for Its application on the fourth step
3. Now, in order to reset your PRAM, you need to turn your system on for further instruction
4. Even before the grey screen appears, you need to press and hold the buttons listed above viz; ‘Command’, ‘Option’, ‘P’, ’R’.
5. You need to hold these keys till the computer decides to restart and you need to hear the startup sound again
6. Now, as soon as you get through this, you can possibly release all the keys and your Resetting seems to be done
7. All our computer’s PRAM and NVRAM details are set back to default values. Only on certain models, the clock setin is also set to default.