Thread: How is Video Recording on MicroSD of camera after installing Logtech Alert SP1?

How is Video Recording on MicroSD of camera after installing Logtech Alert SP1?

I don’t know why but I am getting an issue while recording by using 2 out of the 3 cameras. Cameras did not seems to record at all. rest of the functions of the cameras are just fine. After installing SP1 I received couple of system generated email from the Logitech Alert which was saying that cameras which are having problem did not seems to working at all. however one of them was working really great. I think I might need to contact Logitech to get the further assistance on the same. but still I really wanted to know what things has been changed by them. there was great improvement after installing SP1. Let me know if you have managed to know what changes are done. I already changed number of SD card but it did not worked for me. after installing SP1 seems to working fine then I am wondering that swapping of SD card supposed to be wastage of money. Any comments on the above mentioned thing will be highly appreciated.

re: How is Video Recording on MicroSD of camera after installing Logtech Alert SP1?

If I am not wrong there are lots of things are improved in SP1. Particularly all the things are improved at low level of camera. But the problem is associated with the both SD card management which is prompting the servers so that you would get health check message. However I am sure about the thing that Logitech would not be able to repair the bad SD card at all. however the Logitech People should help the people who are having bad SD card in order to troubleshoot those SD cards or replace the same. also one point will reach where every single card cannot be used. So all the users wanted to know when that particular point would arises hence they will be able to replace there card accordingly. If you are having a bad SD card then you should contact the technical support to get further assistance.

re: How is Video Recording on MicroSD of camera after installing Logtech Alert SP1?

I wanted tell you that higher class SD card are referred as a data card speed on which data should be written on the same. for eg Class 2 is having 2mb/sec where as Class 4. If you are using faster card then it wont damage the camera which you are using however it will not make any difference in SD card life. The biggest factor for any SD card is micro Controller and how it supposed to deal with the leveling. How it supposed to spread all the data so that it could wearing out the memory location on the SD card which you are using. If I am not wrong usually all the memory cards are having basic and similar kind of micro Controllers. Hence one should go for size rather than that of speed if you wanted to upgrade your card. there are industrial card available apart from the consumer memory card which I have discussed previously. Those industrial cards are having advanced micro controllers. However such cards enough expensive and one cannot be find easily as well. I am not aware of whether it can be differentiated on the basis of own kind of the classification.

So you are trying to say that size of the SD card plays important role over the speed. I don’t have any issue with the cost of the SD card if it would live for the longer period of the time rather than that of standard one. One cannot 100% guarantee about the exact failure point of any SD card. however you can figure out the structured fault on the SD card by 95% accurately. I let you know that MicroSD card market has become terrifying since it became quite difficult what you are supposed to purchasing. So entire thing is rotating around size, speed and warranty. I found that Samsung plus cards are nice as they are having own fabrication. Even good capacity, flash memory and controller plus ten years warranty. This card are marginally proof.