Thread: FFB is not working on Logitech G25 using Windows 8 Consumer Preview

FFB is not working on Logitech G25 using Windows 8 Consumer Preview

Recently i have upgrade operating system in my computer from windows 7 to windows 8 (Consumer Preview). After installing Windows 8 in my computer it has started giving me problems with my Logitech G25 Racing Wheel. Now i am not able to use FFB is not working. it was working properly with windows 7. is there anything i am missing. if anyone have solution for this then let me know. thank you in advance.

Re: FFB is not working on Logitech G25 using Windows 8 Consumer Preview

have you installed drivers for your Logitech G25 Racing Wheel in your computer? if after installing Windows 8 Consumer Preview in your computer if you have not installed drivers in then also problem can take place. i will suggest you to first you have to Go to official site of Logitech and after visiting that you have to search for Logitech G25 Racing Wheel and then you have to select download section. after selecting download section you have to first check whether drivers for windows 8 available or not? if drivers for windows 8 are available then download it in your computer . After downloading the drivers install it and then reboot your PC and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not? if you drivers for windows 8 are not available then you have to download Windows 7 drivers and then try to install it. may be after trying this steps your problem will get solved.

After referring above solution i have visited official site of Logitech and then i have first checked for windows 8 drivers but it was not available there. Now after that i have downloaded windows 7 drivers and then when i attempt to install that drivers in my computer at that time it gives error saying it does not support your operating system. i have also tried to search solution on internet regarding this problem but i didn't get any thing. if anyone have answer for this then please help me.

you should try to install the drivers in compatibility mode. i am not sure whether it will work or not but you can try this. to install Logitech drivers in compatibility mode you have to follow this instructions. you have to first right click on driver installation file in your computer and after doing that you have to select properties. After doing that you have to click on compatibility tab and then you have to check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and then click on drop down box. now you have to choose windows 7 from there and then click on OK. After doing that you have to try to install drivers in your computer and then check whether you get any error or not? if you need any more help regarding this issue then let me know.

Hello guys one of my friend is using Logitech - G27 Racing Wheel but after he installed Windows 8 Consumer Preview in his computer after that Logitech - G27 Racing Wheel has stopped working. i have tried to solve his problem by downloading the drivers from Logitech site and installing it but it throws error. i have attempt to install drivers in compatibility mode but after doing that also i problem does not get solved. if anyone have find solution for this then let me know.

After searching information regarding this issue on internet i have come to know that by editing setup.ini file of drivers can solve this problem. first you have to download lgs510.exe file from here DOWNLOAD. Now after doing that you have to extract lgs510.exe folder. now you have to open that folder and look for setup.ini file. once you get file then you have to edit that file and remove below lines

[OSCheck_XP_Min]
    ; O/S version check:
    ; Allow installation on XP and above.
    Evaluate = SystemEnum() >= 8
    MessageId = #IDS_WARNING_OS
    MessageTitleId = #IDS_WARNING_TITLE

After removing this lines you have to save it. After doing that you have to try to install drivers in your computer and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?

i am also experiencing same issue and i have tried all the possible solution to fix it but problem does not get solved. i have contact Logitech support and they have told me to drivers for windows 8 will be available soon. so for now the only thing you can do is to revert back to windows 7.